I ordered a team sweatshirt and paid shipping to my address one month prior to the holidays.They sent the wrong size and then sent it to the baseball facility instead of my house, to which they charge no shipping on bulk orders.

Not only was this the wrong size after I spoke to them twice, they sent the Xmas present to the facility so it was visible to my son. Following this, they didn't even inform me it was there. I'm still waiting for the correct size and they've done absolutely nothing to resolve this issue. Do not waste your time with this company.

It is an embarrassment to call them local.

With all of the competition out there, you would be better served elsewhere.Nikolai and the sales department are completely useless.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sweatshirt from Pro Player Supply. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pro Player Supply to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pro Player Supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pro Player Supply?

Comments